When: October 6 & 7, 2018
Where: Manchester, CT
◦ $425 per team
◦ 7v7 (U9-U10)
◦ Non-competitive - 4 games
◦ Patch exchange with each team following game play
◦ $450 per team
◦ 9v9 (U11-12) or 11v11 (U13-15)
◦ Competitive - 3 games with finals
◦ Patch exchange optional, with each team following game play
This tournament is sanctioned by the Connecticut Junior Soccer Association (CJSA), which is affiliated with United States Youth Soccer (USYS), a member of the United States Soccer Federation (USSF).
Deadline to sign up & make payment is
All fees are non-refundable unless the team is not accepted to play in the tournament. Please visit our website for more details. Please use this link to complete the application and payment process:
An effort is made to accommodate game schedules with travel plans for out of state teams, however, we recommend that out of state teams plan to book lodging for both Friday and Saturday nights.
Questions: contact Jose Cruz at firstname.lastname@example.org